A bit about the role.
We are searching for a friendly, hardworking, all-around great communicator who cares passionately about the experience that our treenions (users) receive. We are CUSTOMER OBSESSED! We hate scripted robotic conversations and keep everything warm and bubbly - if this sounds like you why haven't you applied yet?!
You will be the eyes and ears of HumanForest talking to our treenions daily to resolve all service, product and account queries. All incoming live customer contact will go through you, making use of our phone, email and live chat channels.
The specific hours for this role will be
- Part-time morning: Saturday - Sunday, 9am - 5p OR
- Part-time evening: Saturday - Sunday, 4pm - 12am.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Being the voice of HumanForest to new and existing customers via email, phone call and live chat
- Collecting and sharing customer feedback & insights with the rest of the team for potential improvements to our operations, product and technology.
- Proactively reaching out to customers who may require support by analysing live journeys.
- Supporting the Head of Customer Excellence with any ad-hoc tasks
- Reporting and flagging any bugs immediately to the correct team.
- Helping to form our culture and tone of voice, and bring a fresh pair of eyes to everything.
Who you are:
- You have 0-3 years of experience (this is an entry-level role) and are eager to learn and kick-start your career
- You're an excellent communicator both written and verbal
- You’re proactive you don’t wait for problems, you prevent the problems
- You're Tech Savvy and can learn new systems and software quickly
- You can work independently as well as part of a team and can adapt quickly to any situation
- You have great emotional intelligence - You can relate to anybody, especially with frustrated people
- You have impeccable attention to detail and are well organised
- You know how to have a laugh and have fun! (who says work has to be boring)
Bonuses but not essential:
- You've worked on one or more of these systems: Zendesk, Napoleon Cat, Google Suite and Slack
- You've previously worked in a B2C customer service role
- You’ve previously worked in an Operational customer service role
- You’ve worked closely with other teams in the business (such as Tech, marketing Operations) to resolve problems with product or service.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive compensation plan with plenty of development opportunities and potential for Employee Equity Options
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions
- Birthday day off plus 25 days holiday (pro-rated)
- HumanForest bike minutes allowance
- Super trendy office in Central London (flexible remote working)
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
Equal opportunities employer statement
HumanForest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let's reForest the world together!