A bit about the role.
HumanForest is on a mission to build cleaner, happier and healthier cities for all, reForesting our urban environment, one e-bike at a time. In order to make this happen, we are on the lookout for London’s best designer!
We are searching for a creative, friendly, proactive, all-around great visual communicator who helps us to shape the face of the next mobility revolution!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll work across all aspects of our brand expression including animation, photo and video shoots, content production and UX/UI. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our digital and offline presence, from social media posts to the look and feel of our fleet. Your creations should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate our brand message in a memorable and recognisable manner. In summary, you will be HumanForest's creative soul.
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to get to know you!
This is a full-time job
Your key responsibilities include:
- Come up with innovative and exciting creative ideas, both for offline and digital assets
- Create a wide range of beautiful assets in various formats, deliver them on time and within budget
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Negotiate with wide marketing suppliers and/or freelance creatives
- Bring a strategic mindset and an interest in performance marketing
- Act as brand champion, ensuring correct application of brand identity in all contexts and a consistent look and feel across all channels
Who you are:
- You have proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom)
- You have +3 years of experience as a creative designer within an organization, supporting the marketing department
- You have experience running design projects from ideation and research, through presenting mock-ups and creative concepts, to delivering final assets
- You possess a good understanding of the key digital and offline channels and how to effectively match the content to the audience’s experience
- You have good interpersonal skills, the ability to take on constructive feedback and enjoy collaborating with others
- You possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workflow
- You have an excellent eye for both the big picture and details
- You have a bachelor's degree in design, or graphic/digital design or related fields
- You love to cycle and have fun!
Bonuses but not essential:
- 3+ years of experience working as a digital graphic designer within the micro-mobility or ride-hailing sectors
- You've previously worked in a startup environment
- Past video experience, including motion design/animations and editing (extremely desirable)
- Past experience working with web design software such as Webflow
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar video editing software
- Familiar with HTML and CSS languages
What will you get in return?
- Competitive compensation plan with plenty of development opportunities and Employee Equity Options
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions
- Birthday day off plus 25 days holiday (pro-rated)
- HumanForest bike minutes allowance
- Super trendy office in Central London (flexible remote working)
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
Equal opportunities employer statement
HumanForest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let's reForest the world together!