A bit about the role
Operations are the heart of HumanForest. You will be responsible for servicing our E-bikes on the road, maximising their use and ensuring our users get the best possible E-Bike experience
Knowing how to work under pressure and within a dynamic environment is essential, as our company is continuously growing and looking to improve. As part of the role, you will work at our Warehouse or in the field. You will perform on-site operational activities, such as swapping batteries or relocating our e-bikes using our E-Trucks, aiming to optimise our E-Bike fleet on a daily basis.
This role will report directly to our Roots Operations Lead.
Your key responsibilities include:
Bike troubleshooting: You will be performing basic repair/maintenance tasks on e-bikes when required (training will be provided). This may involve using our e-truck or electric van to swap batteries, deploy, pick up and/or reposition e-bikes.
Analytics and process improvement: Collect and analyse data that helps you identify patterns in operational issues and present findings to the operations manager to offer solutions to optimise repair and route times.
Cross-functional communication: As a very important team member on the frontline of the company we'll rely on you to report technical and operational issues, notify us of inefficiencies, and provide feedback vital to improving our service.
Community support: You will be the brand ambassador and will offer customer support when required. We rely on your positivity and happy vibes.
Who you are:
- You have 0-3 years of experience (this is an entry-level role) and are eager to learn and kick-start your career
- You have a genuine passion for our mission
- You have the ability to work to deadlines
- You are driven by both individual performance and the desire to see your team succeed
- You have strong time management and communication skills
- You love cycling!
- Driver licence required as you will have to drive vehicles such as a van, utility truck or trike
What will you get in return?
- Competitive compensation plan with plenty of development opportunities and Employee Equity Options
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions
- Birthday day off plus 25 days holiday (pro-rated)
- HumanForest bike minutes allowance
- Super trendy office in Central London (flexible remote working)
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
Equal opportunities employer statement
HumanForest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let's reForest the world together!