A bit about the role
HumanForest is on a mission to build cleaner, happier and healthier cities for all, reForesting our urban environment, one e-bike at a time.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and hardworking data expert who helps us scale up, improve and achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the Head of Data, you will be responsible for sifting through, sorting and analysing our data to help us make better decisions and build better products for our Treenions (our lovely customers). Being part of a tech-based, data-driven company, you will work cross-functionally across teams to develop solutions that will optimise our operations and enhance our internal processes.
These are exciting times to be involved in this industry and Humanforest is leading the way with a renewed approach to micro-mobility solutions. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is rethinking the way we move around cities!
Do you want to play a key role in the transformation of sustainable urban mobility? If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to get to know you!
Your key responsibilities include:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to develop dashboards and monitor outcomes.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Who you are
- Educational background in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience querying databases: PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, BigQuery, etc.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Bonuses but not essential:
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, Python, etc).
What will you get in return?
- Competitive compensation plan with plenty of development opportunities and Employee Equity Options
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions
- Birthday day off plus 25 days holiday
- HumanForest bike minutes allowance
- Super trendy office in Central London (flexible remote working)
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
Equal opportunities employer statement
HumanForest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let's reForest the world together!