A bit about the role.
HumanForest is on a mission to build happier, healthier cities for all by reForesting our urban environment, one e-bike at a time. In order to make this happen, we are on the lookout for London’s best community manager!
We are searching for a friendly, hardworking, all-round great digital communicator and copywriter who helps us build, grow and manage our ever-growing Treenion (users) community.
As Social Media and Content Manager, you will operate, regulate, and engage with our Treenion community in order to build and increase brand awareness and loyalty. You will create and curate the content shared on our app, social media platforms and corporate websites.
This is a full-time role
Your key responsibilities include:
- Oversee all HumanForest user-created content.
- Produce unique, engaging and/or SEO optimised editorial content for our app, website, blogs and other platforms.
- Produce and contribute content to offline projects.
- Own HumanForest social media channels and corporate blog, establishing a consistent posting schedule across all platforms, including third-party publications.
- Design, build and post creative text, image and video content for social media accounts, working alongside our In House Graphic Designer.
- Track and grow our follower count and engagement across all social channels.
- Respond to comments and messages on social media channels in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with followers, journalists, influencers and industry professionals.
- Monitor the success of campaigns - analyse social media data; report, track and measure social media analytics.
- Coordinate campaigns with the Marketing, Sales, PR and Ops teams.
- Identify new digital channels to build a presence on.
- Stay up to date with current industry, cultural tech trends and competitors.
Who you are:
- You have a strong tone of voice and love nurturing and shaping a consumer-facing brand.
- You’re passionate about our planet and encouraging people to become more sustainable.
- You have proven expertise in copywriting across paid, earned and owned content, with an understanding of the various advertising formats and specs across digital channels.
- You have past experience as community manager, you are social media savvy and you know how to manage social media platforms and tools such as Hootsuite and Buffer.
- You possess extensive knowledge of online marketing channels, processes and funnels.
- You have not only excellent writing and communication skills, but also strong soft skills online and in-person.
- You have hands-on experience launching community initiatives (newsletters, online forums, marketing campaigns, etc).
- You are able to understand, create and act on website and social media analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- You have a bachelor's degree in communications/journalism or a related field.
Bonuses but not essential:
- You know how to use the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator tools.
- You have previously worked in a startup environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or a related field.
What will you get in return?
- Play a key role in the transformation of sustainable urban mobility in our cities
- Competitive compensation plan with plenty of development opportunities and Employee Equity Options
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, working with a team of fun, experienced and motivated individuals
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions
- Birthday day off plus 25 days holiday
- HumanForest bike minutes allowance
- Super trendy office in Central London (flexible remote working)
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
Equal opportunities employer statement
HumanForest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let's reForest the world together!