A bit about the role
We are Forest, London’s most sustainable shared eBike operator. We bridge the gap between affordability and sustainability, using our advertising revenue to offer all users 10 minutes free cycling daily.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who wants to hit the ground running (or cycling) building relationships for our sustainable ad-tech platform. You will work within our commercial team to create a healthy pipeline of opportunities to connect brands with consumers via our eBike App, allowing for ad spending to decarbonise our cities and help tackle climate change.
As a Business Development Executive you will represent the company’s products and services, using comprehensive knowledge as well as customer research to explain how our solutions meet customer needs. You will be working within a very dynamic and fast paced sales team and reporting into the Head of Commercial.
If you thrive on making connections, love shouting about a product you believe in and are looking for your next challenge, join us for a ride.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Actively generate leads and initiate engagement with potential partners through socials, emails and calls
- Deliver pitches to promote Forest Ads and help businesses connect their brands with consumers
- Take responsibility for managing your own outreach, keeping your pipeline up to date and well organised on Salesforce
- Work collaboratively to learn from and help create engagement strategies with your team
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years experience in business development/sales and are eager for a new opportunity and challenge after your degree or previous career.
- You are a chatty, outgoing extrovert who thrives on making new connections and isn’t phone shy
- You are a self-starter who thrives in an environment where you can be proactive as well as reactive
- You approach tasks with a persistent mindset, showing unwavering determination to reach your goals.
- You are a team player, providing input and sharing feedback when new challenges arise.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive compensation plan (base plus commission) and Employee Equity Options
- The support and training to excel in your role and progress in your career
- Private Health Insurance, Pension and Health & Wellbeing Contributions
- Super cool office in Moorgate (expected to work from office 4 days per week)
- Birthday day off plus 25 days of holiday
- Free use of Forest bikes
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
Equal opportunities employer statement
Forest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let's reForest the world together!