A bit about the role
We're on the hunt for a friendly, hardworking, and all-around great communicator who cares passionately about delivering top-notch experiences to our users. As our Support & Community Champion, you'll be the eyes and ears of Forest, answering all their questions and resolving any issues via phone, email, or live chat. We hate robotic conversations, so we keep things warm and bubbly - just like you!
The specific hours for this role will be:
Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm to 12:00am.
This role is from 16 hours a week. There will be potential to do overtime shifts during the week for varying shift patterns. We will prioritise a candidate who is flexible to do overtime shifts during the week.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Training will take place during the week.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Being the voice of Forest to new and existing customers via email, phone call, and live chat.
- Collecting and sharing customer feedback & insights with the rest of the team for potential improvements to our operations, product, and technology.
- Proactively reaching out to customers who may require support by analysing live journeys.
- Supporting the Head of Support & Community with any ad-hoc tasks.
- Reporting and flagging any bugs immediately to the correct team.
- Helping to form our culture and tone of voice, and bring a fresh pair of eyes to everything.
Who you are:
- You have 0-3 years of experience (this is an entry-level role) and are eager to learn and kick-start your career.
- You're an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- You’re proactive you don’t wait for problems, you prevent the problems.
- You're Tech Savvy and can learn new systems and software quickly.
- You can work independently as well as part of a team and can adapt quickly to any situation.
- You have great emotional intelligence - You can relate to anybody, especially with frustrated people.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and are well-organised.
- You know how to have a laugh and have fun! (who says work has to be boring).
- You're flexible with your working hours and can accommodate overtime opportunities.
Bonuses but not essential:
- You've previously worked in a B2C customer service role.
- You’ve worked closely with other teams in the business (such as Tech, Marketing, Operations) to resolve problems with the product or service.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive compensation plan with plenty of development opportunities and Employee Equity Options.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions.
- Birthday day off plus 10 days holiday
- Forest bike minutes allowance.
- Health & Wellbeing Benefit.
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials).
If you're ready to join a friendly and dynamic team and kick-start your career, then don't hesitate to apply! We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal opportunities employer statement
Forest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
This role is only available to those who live in the UK.